Microsoft Outlook error 0x800ccc13 occurs due to cannot connect to the network.
Disclaimers: Fixing an error on Outlook deals with your emails and attachments. Ple
ase backup your emails and it’s folders before you proceed. If you are not sure about the procedure, contact the technician for the support.
Causes of Outlook Error 0x800ccc13 :
- Incorrect Outlook Configuration setting
- PST files get corrupt
- PST file crosses its fixed file size limit
- Failure of POP3 and Protocol STMP in database server connection
- Improper synchronization between Outlook and the server
- Usage of invalid password or username
- Virus Infection
Symptoms of Outlook Error 0x800ccc13:
- “Error 0x800ccc0f” appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 0x800ccc0fwhen running the same program.
- “Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f” is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
How to fix Outlook error code 0x800ccc13:
Run scan PST files:
Open the Mail(32 bit) through the control panel.
Then click on Add button and create a profile name after that press ok.
Then Automatically use the profile name for the data files.
After that go to click on properties option then open the mail set up window.
Click on Data files option than new window opens.
Turn off Windows firewall:
Windows firewall is one of the technique to solve the outlook error.
Go to the start menu and click on control panel.
Then click on system and security after that go to click Windows firewall.
Then go to the left side of Window and click on turn windows firewall on or off.
Finally, click on Turn off the Windows firewall option and then press ok.
Then automatically firewall is in position.
Then resolve your issue that means outlook error after that the firewall is re on position.
Outlook in safe mode and disable add-ins:
Open the Run Window and enter outlook in the command search box and also press ok.
Then open the new window and select suitable profile within the default settings of outlook and press ok.
If it can be prompt enter your password and also click on Accept.
If your outlook in safe mode and also disable add-ins before restarting outlook.
Select the COM add-ins in the manage drop down and select options at the bottom.
In that select add-ins and also open the window then press go.
Then you get the window option and first click on file tab.
Uncheck any add-ins that you are not using.
Finally, click ok and also restart the outlook.
- open Run Window and enter the Outlook/safe then click Ok then start Outlook in Safe Mode.
- After that Open the Run Window and enter the cmd then click OK.
- When the Command Prompt window opens, type SFC /scan now command and hit Enter.
- Now the system should run a scan for any system integrity issues. In case it finds any, it will get everything fixed automatically.
if this method did not help to remove 0x800ccc0fError Code from Microsoft Outlook, then you should try the following methods.
Use a system Repair Tool
In this method to check what is the core of the problem, we would highly recommend running a scan with a PC optimization tool, such as Regcure Pro
Fix Windows Essentials
Microsoft indicates Windows Essentials 2012 damage as one of the 0x800ccc0ferror causes. so try this,
- Right Click on Start button and enter the Control Panel then click it.
- Navigate to the Programs and Features and find Windows Essentials 2012 on the list.
- Right-click on it and select Uninstall/Change.
- When a confirmation window shows up, option for Repair all Windows Essential Programs and wait until a confirmation window reporting about successful repair emerges.
For More details, Microsoft live support
Still, need help!
Chat with our Technical Experts for further help and support
kb4013198, kb2919442, 0x80073712, 0xc004c003, 800705b4, kb3172605, 0x000000d1, 0x0000001e, code 80080005, kb4012215, 0x800ccc0e,outlook, kb3150513, windowsdate 0x80070422, 0x80072efd, error code 0x80070003, kb3206632, kb4015438, 0xc000021a windows 10 fix, 0x80070091, 0xc000021a, 0x800705b4, 0x803f8001
Windows store error code 0x000001F7 April 10, 2018
web support Live Assist Tech March 19, 2018
We found Windows 10 home digital license December 6, 2017
Outlook error code 0x800ccc13 November 8, 2017
Windows live mail error code 0x800ccc79 - Windows 7/8/10 October 6, 2017