Description of the error code 0xc0000005:
The article describes the error 0xc0000005.When you try to install the Microsoft office program but the installation process fails to complete then got an error message:
The application was unable to start correctly(0xc0000005).click OK to close the application.
The Access violation of error 0xc0000005 is quite common for all versions of windows systems and it fairly involves a batch of issues.This error code also happens to other situations with different messages such that when you try to install the system, perform certain functions, launch system built in tools.This is a combination of the blue screen errors like 0xc000021a.
Causes of error code 0xc0000005:
- Due to some System file corruptions
- previously installed files are not removed clearly, failed repair, incomplete etc.,
- proxy setting or internet connection prevents the office from being installed.
- corrupt registry, malware, faulty RAM or device driver.
- Incorrectly written or windows update and software programs even windows security essentials.
How to fix the error code 0xc0000005:
The error code0xc0000005 is access violation error that requires your immediate reaction.As a rule, you get this error code 0xc0000005 message when you try to start one of your software programs in your windows.After the program terminates, you can’t get it work.The error code may appear in different error messages depending on the software program execution or installation or the action when try to execute your system.
The registry is a database in Windows that contain information about system hardware, installed programs, and settings and profiles of each of the user account on your computer.Windows continually refer to the information in the registry.
- Download and install registry cleaner
- open the software after the installation process is finished.
- on the interface, click on the registry tab present on the lane pane and click the button labeled as scan for issues.
- It will start searching for the errors in registry and when the search will be finished, a button fix selected issue will be activated. click on that button and everything will be fixed.
- Restart your pc and check again for application error 0xc0000005.
For most of your use, this fix might have worked if you are still stuck on the same error.
Your computer may have a virus and that the error informs that the system prevented the execution of the malicious application. Install the latest.
3.Bad video driver
Some cases the error occurs after a video cards updates.If that is the case rollback to the drivers you have been using before the update and inform the vendor about the issue.
DEP is nothing but Disable data execution prevention.This is a set of security features and is used to check the memory because of protecting your computer from the virus.
- Open the Run Window through the Windows key+ R.
- Then enter the “sysdm.cpl” in the command box and press ok.
- Click on the advanced tab on the resultant system properties window that appears.
- After that go to settings then click on data execution protection tab on the resultant performance tab window.
- Select Turn on DEP for all programs and services except that l select.
- Then finally click add after that click applies and press ok.
6.Bad RAM memory
Quite the application errors from the faulty Bad RAM memory.This is most likely the reason if you getting the error message you installed the new RAM memory.To check this you can remove the new memory.By this disappear the error.
If you start the removing memory then follow the rules:
- Turn off your computer and remove all cables(power, network etc.,)
- Remove the battery if you have a laptop.
- Ground yourself out before you touch the memory.
if you are using a google chrome the following the error message: The application failed to initialize properly.
9.windows service pack
12.Excel and other office applications
Microsoft excel not responding, Microsoft outlook is not responding, Outlook is not responding, Microsoft word and excel not responding ,Office.com/setup , wwwofficecom setup, Office com setup, Office 365 setup, www.office.com/setup, Microsoft oOfficesetup, office setup 2016
Windows store error code 0x000001F7 April 10, 2018
web support Live Assist Tech March 19, 2018
We found Windows 10 home digital license December 6, 2017
Outlook error code 0x800ccc13 November 8, 2017
Windows live mail error code 0x800ccc79 - Windows 7/8/10 October 6, 2017